How to find Lismore house
When you arrive in Crantock take the first right down Halwyn Hill. At the bottom of the hill turn right opposite the red phone box and drive up Vosporth Hill. You'll see a black anchor in the hedge on the left just before the road really narrows and we are along that lane.
Note: If you need to do a food shop take the 3rd exit on the second roundabout on the A392. There is a large Morrisons supermarket right there. Alternatively Tesco will deliver to Lismore House.
- The key will be in the door and we will be around in the afternoon to make sure all is well. The Internet password is on a sticker on the TV.
- Please park in the parking bay at the side of the house or if there is no space then out on the road at the end of the lane. Please do not park in the lane or in front of the neighbouring property as it is used very regularly by horses.
- We provide hand towels, tea towels, toilet rolls, dish washing liquid and a dish cloth. The kitchen is well equiped but we do not supply salt/pepper, tea bags or other consumables. We do not provide large towels.
- Check in is from 2pm and the property must be left as found and vacated by 10am on your departure day. If you are expecting to arrive at 2pm please let us know so we can make sure your property is prepared first in order to avoid you possibly having to wait if we have multiple changes.
- If anything breaks or is not as it should be please let us know as we can usually get, replace or fix anything the same day.
How to find Treago Mill
Once in Crantock village continue on to West Pentire Road. After a third of a mile you will see a sign on the left to Treago Farm. Take this turning and follow the road down through the farm until you reach a gate to the left of the entrance to Higher Moor. Go through the gate and follow the sandy track until you see a group of houses on the right. The self-catering accommodation is accessed through the first gate on the right and the campsite is through the second gate on the right a little further on.
Note: If you need to do a food shop take the 3rd exit on the second roundabout on the A392. There is a large Morrisons supermarket right there..
Tel - 01637 831207
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org